Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Glossybox July

................................
GLOSSYBOX
................................
...........................................................................

It's that time again! GLOSSYBOX is here for the month of July.
I love receiving beauty products.. What girl doesn't love a box full of sample beauties each month.
...................................................................................................................................................

 I've never included this before on my post about Glossybox, but I love how they put a card in the package with everything you received and the descriptions of the products.
............................................................
My 3 Favorite
GLAMGLOW- I've always been a fan of this product.. This mask always leaves my face feeling so clean and soft


Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm- Great lip balm! I love the smell and feels so smooth on your lips.. This is a new must have in my purse.


Skin Inc Anti-Aging- I was already a fan of this product as well... Feels great on and leaves face feeling so fresh!
.......................................................................................................

Go Check Out Glossybox!

No comments:

Post a Comment