Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sugar Love Boutique


(cutest packaging)


So I recently came across this super cute boutique online 
(Sugar Love Boutique). 
I love their style! They have really great dresses and kimonos amongst all things. 

I am wearing the Claudia Dress and LOVE the fringe on it. I think this dress will look even better in the summer time when I have a good tan! And not to mention it only cost $40 dollars. Maxi dresses are the best! 
I really love the way this dress hugs the body ! 










I am also wearing Callie Kimono (only 32 dollars ). I LOVE this piece it is so breezy and beautiful. My favorite part is the back it has a sort of lace cut back. It too is perfect for the spring and summer time.  This would also look great with cut off shorts and a cute tank or even thrown over a swimsuit!


Let me know your thoughts on this boutique and if you love their stuff too! I love your comments and feed back 







8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i was only as perfect as you! jeez. i'd look ridiculous in that dress. but you look fabulous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE this dress . *-* . This store sell to others countries ? Congrats for the blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the boutique and they do sell to other countries check them at http://www.sugarloveboutique.com/

      Delete
  4. We love this dress, it would be perfect for a Summer vacation! We're bloggers also at www.SistersintheSand.com writing about our travels and how to travel in style. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the dress!:) i have to have one! You always share the most adorable things:) thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks beautiful on you, the kimono is AMAZING i'm so in love with it. I need to buy it. lol.

    ReplyDelete