Thursday, April 17, 2014

Night Face Cream


Night Face Cream 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to my skin I am very picky... I have sensitive skin and if something isn't good I will break out and react immediately. 
There are two different types of face cream that I really love. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first face cream I like to use is 
Boots Expert Restoring Night Cream
It's only 6.99 and you can get it at target. I love the way it moistures my face, it's not greasy,  leaves my skin feeling clean and feels gentle. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second face cream I like to use is 
Philosophy's Hope in a Jar
It cost 42 dollars and you can get it at Sephora. This face cream was on Oprah's favorite things. Hope in a jar feels so soft, smells amazing, leaves your face feeling fresh and is a very light cream. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Both of these face creams leave your face feeling fresh, not greasy and moisturized.
I like to take turns with each face cream and use one product until I run out then switch off. Currently I'm using Hope in a Jar.
Another way I'd try out the face creams is using the Boots Expert Night Cream as your night face cream and then use the Hope in the Jar in the morning. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Great recommendations... I love Philosophy products! You should try Kiehl's too. Their stuff is awesome!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been hearing about NeriumAD at all?? It is an AMAZING product and it works SO well. I sell it (like you sell Stella and Dot) and would LOVE your support! :) Please let me know if you would ever like me to ship you a free bottle! I'd love for you to try it!

    ReplyDelete