Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FABFITFUN VIP Box

FABFITFUN
VIP  
Spring Edition 
2014   

Click here and join now!
Use the code "Sydney" for five dollars off

What is FabFitFun VIP
FabFitFun VIP is a quarterly subscription box filled with full-size items from the latest trending products in fashion, beauty, and fitness. 



Here are some of my 
favorite items from 
this quarters box! 
Level Naturals Shower Bombs 
Retail: $ 7.99
These bombs create a unique at home spa experience. Drop one at the bottom of your shower and relax as menthol and eucalyptus take over your bathroom. 
-welcome to relaxation station!






Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo 
Retail: $25
I have been a fan of this dry shampoo for a while now! 
It'll keep your hair looking fresh and clean. The shampoo sprays on clear which makes it undetectable. Gentle starches absorb excess oil while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect hair. 




 Kai Perfume Oil 
Retail: $48
Kai perfume smells incredible! It is made with essential oils and reminds me of  fresh flowers. Since I've received the FFF box I have worn this perfume every day!





Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt
Retail: $19.99
Slip this glove on and simply buff away all the dead cells to reveal radiant skin. I have been using this glove for a few days now and can already tell a difference in my skin.




This FABFITFUN Box was full of amazing products that I will continue using! 
I can't wait to see what next quarters box has in store.
To make sure you don't miss out on the Spring VIP Box be sure to read below  and click on the link above to sign up today!! 



How to become a VIP!

1 comment:

  1. VIPBox a unique place to watch sports live streaming online.VIPBox provides quality information about sports live streaming links for football, rugby , NBA , NHL , NFL , F1 and other sports events. it is seen as both a help and a hindrance to the easily lead, many of whom blame the influence of television. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of vipbox.

    ReplyDelete