Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pretty Rebels

PRETTY REBEL

(coolest store name)



Pretty Rebels is an online store for the well dressed, free-spirited rebels. 
I absolutely am in love with Pretty Rebels the style is a mix of a hippi and a rebel. The tears in the t-shirts are so fun to me and aren't like any others shirts that I own. 
Check out the website and use "SYDNEY" at checkout to get 10% the entire purchase!

Here are a few things that I've gotten from Pretty Rebels and love love love
Addicted to Love t-shirt (so comfy)!


Gypsy Gal Headpiece



Take it easy t-shirt




Jennah Dress



Melody Maxi Skirt







3 comments:

  1. I really love the the t- shirts!! Looks cute and comfy:) but that pink jennah dress is adorbs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headpiece it adorable!! Also loving the background of your blog <3

    xo Jen

    www.peaceofcupcakeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces are amazing! I love them, that is such a great style! This is gonna be my new fave website.

    ReplyDelete